Marouane Chamakh

Marouane Chamakh
Marouane Chamakh

dinsdag 1 maart 2011

Interview Marouane Chamakh op Arsenal.com

Klik HIER voor het interview


I started the season very well, then, I’m human, I played a lot of games and I got tired and for me that’s the explanation of why I had that dip of form. I rested a lot and I worked hard because I knew I would be back at my best level. I am happy because like the boss says I am working hard in training and I can see the benefits in the games.

It’s my first season in England, there is no winter break, we play on boxing day with a lot of games in a row. For me this season is to learn to see how things go, how English football is. To be honest I didn’t think that I would play many games this season.

In January I worked extra hard. In the first two weeks of the month I had stopped playing, I felt tired and I had a big dip of form in December. I believe that all the games we played in winter drained me.

I needed to rest, which I did, then I worked hard physically to come back at my best. All this hard work will pay, I can now feel already the benefits of it, I’m feeling much better and hopefully I will finish the season strongly.

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten